The March and April calendar is jam packed with interesting and affirming activities for people of all ages.
Beginning with Sunrise, we meet in the Narthex for prayer, study, song and fellowship. Sunrise continues Tuesday mornings at 7:00 through March 31st. It’s a great way to set the tone for the rest of your day.
Wednesday evenings find us sharing a potluck supper before viewing a video series. Dinner is at 6:00. The last supper is on the 25th of March.
The Palm Sunday (March 29th) picnic in the patio has been postponed. Worship services will be held at their usual time and place.
Maundy Thursday (April 2nd) there will be a worship service (English) at 7:00 P.M.
Good Friday (April 3rd) the Pakistani/Indian Ministry will hold a worship service in Urdu at noon.
Easter Sunday (April 5th) worship services will be held at the usual times and the 9:30 service will be followed by an Easter Celebration Brunch.
Indonesian Spring Celebration will be held on Saturday, April 11th, at 5:00 P.M.
The usual church activities continue as follows:
- First Thursday of the month – FPC Book Club meets at 7:00 P.M. (call church office for location) The book for April is Poems That Make Grown Men Cry by Anthony Holden
Deacons Meeting 11:00 A.M.
- Second Monday of the month – Worship & Congregational Life meets at 5:00 P.M.
- Second Wednesday of the month – The Bridge club meets at noon; Property & Finance Committee meets at 5:15 P.M.
- Second Friday of the month – Coffee Shop Bible Study meets at 11:00 A.M.
- Third Monday of the month – Session meets at 7:00
- Third Wednesday of the month – Wenonah Circle Bible Study meets at 1:30
- Third Friday of the month – Knitting Companions get together at 10:00
- Fourth Monday of the month – Mission Committee meets at 7:00