100 Cajon Street, Redlands CA 92373 – (909) 793-2839
9:30 am Worship in English
Rev. Timm High, Riverside’s Executive Presbyter and Stated Clerk will be preaching, will Pastor Cheryl is away at a conference.
5:00 pm Worship in Indonesian
We revisit the story of the healing a man born blind by Jesus in the Gospel of John. The principalities and powers are upset with the one who healed the man on the Sabbath. The letter versus the spirit of the law won the day. Come and here Rev. Timm High explore this passage answering the question, “Where will Jesus find us?” Pastor Hart Tan will be preaching at the 5:00 pm Indonesian language service.
What is happening in the life of the congregation this week
Monday, September 25th
- 6:30 PM Church leadership (The Session) meets tonight! Pray for their work among us.
Tuesday, September 26th
- Bridge Players meet at noon in Room One on campus. Bring a sack lunch and enjoy fellowship, prior to playing bridge!
Wednesday, September 27th
Don’t miss the Wednesday Devotionals posted on the Blog page each Wednesday morning (fpcredlands.org)! The devotional primes the pump for the upcoming message. Share it with a friends and enlarge our circle! If you are not on the email list to receive this, please let the church office know!
Thursday, September 28th
- 7:00 am – Sunrise Lectio Divina in the Sanctuary Narthex
Friday, September 29th
- 11:30 am – All Women (all Bible Study Circles) are invited to a luncheon (bring a sack lunch) where drinks and dessert will be provided. Pastor Cheryl will lead our introductory bible study, as we begin the Presbyterian Women’s Bible Study entitled: A Cloud of Witnesses: The Community of Christ in Hebrews, which is a nine month study.
Sunday, October 1st
- 8:00 AM BELIEVE WALK – COME AND CHEER ON TEAM PRESBYTERIAN WITH OVER 80 WALKERS!
- 4:00 PM We will worship on this World Communion Sunday, as a whole church in all of our diversity. You will hear God’s people speak and sing in English, Indonesian, Spanish and Urdu, and maybe a few other languages as well.